All over the world, environmental organizations constitute an important part of the NGOs. They are fighting for environmental rights in local, regional, national or international scale. We appreciate their awareness about the future of our planet and support their works as much as we can.
If you work within an environmental organization, you probably try to widen your community to gain attention for environmental issues. So, regardless of the scale of your activity area, you have a community management process.
When it comes to an environmental organization, the role of volunteers can not be underestimated. But of course, your community does not consist only of your volunteers. Your teammates, interlocutors in local or regional governments, press members, representatives of umbrella organizations…It is possible to expand the list of actors with whom you have a constant relation.
So, you might be seeking efficient tools for a better communication which would lead to a better cooperation. Maybe, you have lots of valuable projects but you don’t have enough time and energy to realize them. Your database can be out of date. You might be importing/ exporting your data between different tools. Event organizations can be a nightmare for you because they are exhaustive and you don’t have necessary human resources. Or even worse, as all your data is stored only on your office computer, you can not work out of office.
Let’s take a closer look at how Raklet can help you with all these processes.
- All your database related to your members, volunteers, event participants, donors is located on the same platform. You don’t have to export/ import your data between standalone tools. Even more, you can add press members, contact persons in the related institutions… You can easily categorize all these people according to the criteria that you define.
- Based on your categories, you can manage all your communication process via emails or SMS.
- You, your teammates or volunteers can log in the platform from everywhere. There is no time or space limitation. So, you can use the platform while you are working in the field for example. All you need is the internet connection.
- Organizing your events such as your seminars, training or outdoor activities is not difficult at all. You can easily sell your tickets or track your attendees.
- You can collect your payments online and keep track of them. It is possible to create public donation campaigns as another way of creating environmental awareness.
In your struggle for environmental justice, you are not alone. Raklet is with you along the way in order to help you to widen your community.