As you already know, a healthier communication is the key to the longevity of a community. And the first step of this communication is having a well designed and updated member database.
- You can send individual/ bulk emails or SMS through the system and get the reports if they are delivered, opened, clicked or downloaded. These reports will give you an idea about how much your member database is updated.
- Your events are good occasions for updating your database. You can easily enter the latest info on your members’ profiles while the check-in process.
- Your members can log in your Raklet account via their Facebook and Linkedin accounts as well. In this case, their profiles are updated automatically.
- You have the possibility to bulk-update your members’ profiles. Plus, you can add custom fields which allow you to keep data which is important for your organization.
- You can categorize your members via lists or tags based all these updated data and define your communication strategies.
- You can always export this updated database to an Excel sheet.
If you’d like to learn more about membership management, check out these articles below: