You can design your Raklet account according to your needs, your preferences. Let’s look at your account settings.
- Go to your email address at the lower left corner and click Settings.
2. In General section, you can choose the language in which you want to use the platform. Also, you can update your country code and see your key for Google Analytics Integration.
3. In Contacts Info section you can enter the phone, email, postal address and website of your organization. So that your members can contact you in case of need.
4. In Contacts section, you can visualize all your categorization via tags, lists, segments. To see the contacts belonging to each category, all you have to do is to click See Contacts.
5. In Fields section, you can see the list of your custom fields in the system. You can add a new custom field to enter the special data that you want to keep related to your members.
6. In Imports and Exports sections, you can see all your import or export history in the platform.
7. In Messages section, you can pass through your email and SMS panel. You can define your bank account in Payments section. And in Billing section, you can see your Raklet Subscription, your Invoices.